Webinar – Fast-forwarding innovation with Google’s design-sprint process
- Fri 20 March, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Presented By:
- Damir Kotorić
- Zoom online webinar
This event has been replaced with a free online webinar – ‘A crash course in running remote Design Sprints and innovating with distributed teams’
The webinar will cover:
- A quick intro to design sprints
- Tips and tricks on how to run a design sprint
- How to run remote design sprints
- Designing for web, mobile, AR, and VR
- The future of remote design sprints and innovation
- Utilising design systems to innovate faster
- How to get budget for a design sprints
- And a Q&A session where you can share your experiences and ask questions
The Design Sprint is a five-day process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers.
Developed at Google, it’s a ‘greatest hits’ of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
Traditionally, organisations invest large sums of money to spend months, or even years building a new product.
With Design Sprints product ideas are created and tested in a fraction of the time, reducing risk and often delivering superior end products, no matter the industry or use case.
Bookings requiredBook Now