Geelong Nature Forum
- Sat 28 March, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Presented By:
- City of Greater Geelong and Geelong Field Naturalists Club
- National Wool Museum, 26 Moorabool St, Geelong
Where the Rivers Run – a series of nature-based activities, presentations and displays focusing on the animals and plants that inhabit Geelong’s waterways and wetlands.
The Geelong Nature Forum 2020 showcases Geelong’s natural wonders.
The Geelong Nature Forum 2020 is an exciting, multi-dimensional event, showcasing Geelong’s natural wonders through a week-long series of nature-based activities, presentations and displays. The theme of the 2020 event is Where The Rivers Run, with a focus on the animals and plants of the Geelong region’s waterways and wetlands.
- Talks on Saturday 28 March;
- Manned displays by local environment groups throughout the week;
- Field-based activities, to encourage people to explore natural places in their local communities;
- Nature themed school holiday activities; and
- Geelong school student-led art exhibition at the National Wool Museum.
Wheelchair accessible venueBook Now