- Multi-day event from Sat 20 March. Details below
- Presented By:
- Jack Herd, Artist
- Former Regent Theatre, Corner of Little Malop and Union Streets (Market Square Mall), Geelong.
- Event Type:
- Event Topic:
- Culture and heritage
- Sat 20 March, 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sun 21 March, 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sat 27 March, 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sun 28 March, 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Some will remember this place for what it used to be, one of Geelong’s best picture theatres – the Regent Theatre.
But generations who only know it as a retail hub with an unassuming façade have speculated about its origins, wondering what lies behind blank walls.
Join emerging artist Jack Herd as he projects for your outdoor enjoyment this virtual journey inside the building; explore with him as he finds out more about its elusive history. And, in his film INTERREGNUM OVER, find out what lies in store for this grand old dame of Little Malop Street.Book Now