Young minds, emerging technologies and a future focus
- Multi-day event from Thu 19 March. Details below
- Presented By:
- Geelong Tech School
- Geelong Tech School, level 2 and 3, K Building, The Gordon, Latrobe Tce, Geelong
- Thu 19 March, 9:30am - 3pm
- Fri 20 March, 9:30am - 3pm
An event showcasing the innovative learning programs using emerging technologies at Geelong Tech School
This event is by invitation only. Please contact Kellie Andrews [email protected]
Geelong Tech School showcasing innovative learning programs with emerging technologies.
Geelong Tech School is a vibrant, technology rich, STEM learning hub designed and purpose built to house emerging technologies and learning programs linked to industry and community.
Innovative applied learning programs are underpinned by ‘The Design Process’ and a result of collaborative development with schools, industry and content experts.
- fly and code drones
- create in VR using Tilt Brush,
- design using electronics
- code and test robots
- design and laser cut a leather product
- create and 3D print a product
Students will showcase their projects and interact with attending industry representatives.
Wheelchair accessible venue