Speaker applications now open for PechaKucha night
Speaker applications are now open for the next PechaKucha night to be held on Thursday 14 November 2019.
Presented by Geelong – UNESCO City of Design.
What is PechaKucha? (pronounced ‘pet-cha-kut-cha’)
PechaKucha is a simple 20 x 20 presentation format where multiple guest speakers present 20 slides/images for 20 seconds each on a particular topic. It’s fast-paced and fun and makes for a great night out. The slides advance automatically, so presenters have to keep up! The entire presentation is 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
Date: Thursday 14 November 2019.
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: To be advised, central Geelong
Topic: Make Create Innovate – stories from local creatives, entrepreneurs and innovators who are sharing, discovering and promoting clever design products, projects and initiatives in Geelong.
Ideal for those working or interested in:
- Technology, innovation and manufacturing
- Culture and heritage
- Social and community services
- Architecture, landscape and built environment
- Learning, knowledge and research
- Environment and sustainability
- Food and gastronomy
- Art, craft, performance, visual communication and multimedia
How do I apply?
- Download our PechaKucha Guidelines
- Click HERE to submit your application
- Applications close on Friday 25 October 2019
- A maximum of 8 speakers will be selected to present on the night
- Successful applicants will be advised on Monday 28 October 2019.
- All speaker presentations must be submitted by Monday 11 November 2019. A template for presentations will be provided to successful applicants.
For more information on PechaKucha events, click HERE.