The Design Series Masterclasses
- National Wool Museum
The Design Series masterclasses at the National Wool Museum over various dates between 25 August 2019 and 24 November 2019, will showcase creative people and pay tribute to Geelong’s designation as a UNESCO City of Design.
The Design Series masterclasses offer the opportunity to explore a wide-ranging set of practical skills:
- Art quilt making with Rebecca Wolske – 25 August 2019
- Needle felting with Heather Frizzell – 21 September 2019
- Millinery demonstration with Rebecca Share – 11 October 2019
- Dilly bags with Gunditjmara artist and weaver Aunty Bronwyn Razem – 25 October 2019
- Textile basket weaving with Ruth Woods from Craft School Oz – 9 November 2019
- Illustration embroidery – happy cacti edition with Hooray Hoop
Find out more and book tickets HERE.